We're on the hunt for a talented Junior Web Developer to join our team.
Posted by Spicy Web
The position is for a part-time/casual web developer, and would be suitable for a student or recent graduate looking for flexible working hours
We want someone who can work well within a team, but can capably complete tasks independently. We are looking for somebody who is excited by the opportunity to create work that can have a meaningful impact across a broad scope of industries.
If this sounds like you, please send us:
- your resume (keep it short and sweet)
- examples of your work (online links preferred)
- a cover letter briefly addressing the following questions:
- What is your favourite coding language and why.
- Describe your ideal workplace environment – team, your ideal manager etc – and explain why.
- Describe your ‘dream job’ and why.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Junior Web Developer Position’.
Successful applicants will be contacted.