Building a new website for your organisation is a big deal. With a decade's experience designing websites for clients, we know that the early stages of research, planning, experimenting and collaborating are essential to a successful end result.
Our Online Discovery Process allows us to take a deep-dive into your organisation. We find out what is and isn't working. We research your competitors. We take a ground-up approach to gain a clear understanding of what your website needs to succeed online.
At the end of the process, we deliver you a comprehensive website design concept, a full rollout plan, and an itemised budget for your new website.
We're getting you better results and making the process easier for you.
We're finding answers to these questions;
- What are the organisational objectives for this new website?
- Who is your target audience and what do they want?
- Does your brand and image stack up against your competitors?
- What technological integrations will take this project to the next level?
- What is your budget and timeline, and how can we make it work?