We're Hiring: Front-End Developer.
Careers — We're looking for a front-end developer with a focus on crafting creative, design-driven, and technically advanced digital products for our clients 👩💻✨
Posted by Spicy Web
Spicy Web is a Melbourne-based agency specialising in custom websites, design, and digital marketing. They have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for developing and managing development projects within a variety of exciting sectors as a core member of the Spicy Web team. The role will be based out of their studio overlooking the beach in Frankston, however, flexibility for some remote work is available. The right candidate must have an eye for good design and be driven by quality, aesthetics and efficient technical outcomes, with an ability to manage projects and oversee technical assets.
- Building responsive website solutions using the latest technologies with Craft CMS as our primary platform
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions (including mobile)
- Willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop
- Willingness and ability to manage projects internally and maintain oversight of technical assets.
- Experience with GIT version control
- Task runners and build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Experience with — or willingness to learn — Craft CMS is a must
- Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation with an ability to translate design concepts into fully realised websites
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High standards on the quality of your own work and willingness to share your knowledge
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (such as Shopify / Craft Commerce) is a bonus, but not a necessity
- Hours will be 9–5PM Monday to Friday. Wednesday’s are a remote working day, with potential for further flexibility for the right candidate. However, the entire team is currently working fully remotely and will do so for the foreseeable future.
- Salary to be discussed on application
- Portfolio with recent projects is a must and should be included with your application
- You must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status - please do not apply if you have a holiday temporary working visa
To apply, please forward your CV, URLs to recent projects and salary expectation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.