Agency life. With a view to die for.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our family of digital natives, to strategise inspiring, ahead-of-the-curve marketing campaigns from concept to deployment.
From our bright and spacious office by the beach in Frankston— complete with a million dollar view—we work closely with clients small and large to build campaigns with equal doses of digital innovation and creativity. We are a truly pragmatic, agile team that cuts through ‘red tape’ and genuinely deliver for our clients.
Spicy Web is a leading finalist for the 2018 Google Premier Partner awards, with a strong chance of winning the Search Innovation award because of our team’s devotion to ‘doing things differently’. We are ranked in the Top 15 ‘Most Skilled Agencies’ in AUS/NZ by Google themselves, an impressive feat for such a small team.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication and organisational skills; is capable of quickly learning new skills and tools; has a strong connection to the latest developments within the industry, and has the will and determination to bring those developments into the work they do.
Every member of our team has the opportunity to develop their skills, expand the scope of their role and contribute and affect our course of growth.
You should have these skills:
- At least 2 years agency experience
- A strong ability to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong knowledge in Google Ads
- Strong knowledge in Facebook Ads
- A broad understanding of all marketing (digital and traditional)
- Experience creating landing pages
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Impeccable attention to detail
These skills are a bonus:
- Experience editing and reading code (CSS, JS, HTML & PHP)
- Knowledge in AdWords Editor
- Be a spreadsheet wiz
- Knowledge in SEO tactics and strategy
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Why work at Spicy Web:
- A bright and spacious office overlooking the beach in the Frankston CBD
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects
- Low volume, high quality clients. You won't be managing 100’s of accounts, closer to 10-15.
- Ability to steer the ship. Have an idea of what the company should be doing? We will!
- The ability to contribute and work within an agile team
- Competitive salary and investment in your professional development
- Professional development is key, paid PD days and trips
- Bring your dog to work (if you have one, if not, please get one)
- Out-of-office activities, including a big yearly team trip and monthly team building trips
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working environment, work at your sit/stand desk or in our break-out work area on the couch or at the booth.