Agency life. With a view to die for.
Front End Developer
We’re looking for an experienced developer to join our family of digital natives, to develop inspiring, cutting-edge custom websites from concept to deployment (and beyond). From our bright and spacious office by the beach in Frankston, we work closely with clients from small to large to build web experiences with equal doses of digital innovation and design craft.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication and organisational skills; is capable of quickly learning new skills and tools; has a strong connection to the latest developments within the industry, and has the will and determination to bring those developments into the work they do.
Every member of our team has the opportunity to develop their skills, expand the scope of their role and contribute and affect our course of growth.
You should have these skills:
- 2 years agency experience
- CSS and it’s Sass/SCSS variant
- Task runners and build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Version control with Git
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- An eye for detail and good design
These skills are a bonus:
- Experience building websites on Craft CMS
- Knowledge of PHP 7
- Experience with Linux servers
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Why work at Spicy Web:
- A bright and spacious office overlooking the beach in the Frankston CBD
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects
- The ability to contribute and work within an agile team
- Competitive salary and investment in your professional development
- Lots of out-of-office activities, including a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours