We are actively seeking new web developers to join our studio at Spicy Web. You will be working with clients from across Australia from a variety of sectors. You should be passionate about working with businesses of all sizes to create and develop incredible online experiences.
This is a full-time position — with potential for flexible arrangements — based out of our studio in Frankston, Victoria. We'll set you up with the gear you need to excel at your job, and foster you to do great things.
You'll join an exciting web agency with a broad range of work and autonomy in the role and potential to grow with the company.
- Building responsive websites using Craft CMS and latest technologies
- Completing general maintenance of existing websites
- Adhering to agency procedures, ethics and culture
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Experience in eCommerce systems
- Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation
- Take pride in the quality of work and its outcomes
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
- Experience with or knowledge of Craft CMS
- Experience with or knowledge of third-party integration
If you think this describes you, please email your CV, brief introduction and salary expectation to email@example.com with the subject line 'Developer Position'.