Careers: Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Spicy Web is a fast-growing and agile digital marketing agency located in Frankston, overlooking Port Phillip Bay. We’re an established business that is well known throughout the Melbourne area for our great quality websites and for our top-tier PPC management services.
Being the small team we are, we like to offer truly exceptional service to our clients, and we’re very selective about who we work with. Our motto is ‘Good Work for Good People’. That means we don’t just work for any business that comes across our path, we choose partners that are doing good in the world, and are great fun to work with.
At Spicy Web, we don’t employ a typical ‘account manager’ & ‘technician’ structure. If you’re doing the work, you’re also the one communicating with the client. This means our account managers can always speak from a place of knowledge, anywhere and anytime.
The Core Benefits of Spicy Web
- We limit the number of clients allocated to each account manager to ensure we’re giving every client the attention they deserve. We also maintain a high-quality client portfolio.
- We offer flexible working arrangements (the entire team works from home one day each week).
- Bright and airy rooftop office with a great view overlooking all of Port Phillip Bay! Monthly team activities, quarterly team-building outings. Plus a fun team to work with that will always have your back.
- Great growth, career development opportunities and exclusive events from our industry partner companies who can also assist in adding value to our clients as we see fit.
- The team is growing so there is always room for growth inside of the company.
- We work closely with our in-house web development team to ensure we are helping our clients to both improve and capitalize on their online presence.
- We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our pledge of ‘Good Work for Good People’, each employee can choose a cause they would like us to contribute to, so that we are making real impacts across Australia and beyond.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Google Ads management and optimisation for a portfolio of clients across multiple industries, including a mix of B2B and B2C businesses.
- Working with our Google Australia team to stay up to date with industry trends, and give our clients access to beta features etc.
- Proactively managing client relationships with consistent meetings and reporting.
- Proactively giving strategic advice to clients whilst consistently adding value in any area we see fit, even outside PPC and digital.
- Proactively assisting clients with improving their online user experience.
- Assisting with onboarding new clients.
- Where possible, suggesting additional services to clients (even if not provided by us), that will actually add value.
- Staying up to date with the core knowledge needed to be an effective digital marketing account manager.
We’re looking for a self-driven digital account manager to join our team at Spicy Web. Ideally, you will have agency experience managing Google Ads/PPC accounts, and looking for an immediate start.
Great interpersonal skills are incredibly important within this role, as you’ll be dealing with several key clients day-to-day. Building and maintaining relationships with these clients will be incredibly important, as well as driving their advertising performance in every way possible.
We want someone that truly lives and breathes the web! If you’re a marketing nerd, and love having real flexibility as well as making a difference to your clients’ businesses, this role is for you.
We are actively recruiting and looking to begin the interviewing process for this role ASAP.
Please apply here.